What grew on my smoothie?!

0
220

In June, I visited Ottawa and wound up staying for a couple of weeks. I left a homemade smoothie in my fridge in Toronto, and on July 5 came home to find a thick layer of smelly mold on it. If you follow my Facebook and Instagram, you’ll remember the photo I posted of it. Well, above I’m finally posting a video I filmed at the time. You’ll see I gradually realized the mold was part of a larger problem, which extends to my bag of restaurant napkins, my samples of gross granola, the useless items in my fridge, and the cleaning products that will poison me.

Oh, and here’s the original photo, so you can see the grossed-out comments:

 

 

Leave a Reply